I will change logo image color, font, resolution, size, background

I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences & Engineering And Diploma in Graphic Designing. A lot of experience as a Graphic Designer.

I will create vector graphics, vector tracing, drawing illustrations. I will design Logos, Poster, Flyer, Brochure, Website Layout, Mobile App, Visiting cards, Office cards, Social Media Covers (Facebook YouTube Twitter etc).

I can do any work or project related to Illustrator. I have good experience with different versions of Adobe Illustrator.



This basic $5 gig on Fiverr offering:
  • Change Color of Logo 
  • Change font
  • Resizing logo
  • Save for Print, Social Media, Website
  • Edit or Remove background
  • Vector Conversion, convert to ai, psd, eps, svg, jpeg, png
  • High Resolution Transparent File
  • Send you updated PNG Transparent Background Logo.


Thank You
uAlwaysWin

#logo #recolor #raster #image #online #edit #adobe #illustrator #design #PNG #SVG #PDF #print #fiverr #gig

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden Wiki

放書包買菜必敗!Gozilla Gogoro 2系列用時尚鋁合金前置物菜籃,Plus, Rumbler